e.l.f. Cosmetics Contour Palette Review


Check my YouTube video 👆🏼

e.l.f. Contour Palette
Did you watch my video? Here are some close-up photos of e.l.f. Contour Palette. First, the package is very simple which I really LOVE. There is some of my fingerprints on it but it is matte finish plastic so it won't show much of it in real life. The package itself is not too big and too small. I think it is a right size for the 4 face powders.

e.l.f. Contour Palette
This is the back of the package. As you can see you can pop each powder and customise with other e.l.f. face palettes. Here are the other products you can customise with:
• Illuminating Palette
• Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette (three-in-one total face palette includes a beautifully bare bronzer, highlighter and two blushes in a silver package)
• Powder Blush Palette - comes with 2 shades, light & dark
• Cream Blush Palette - comes with 2 shades, soft & bold
• Bronzer Palette - comes with 2 shades, Bronzed Beauty & Deep Bronzer
• Foundation Palette - comes with 4 shades, fait/light, light/medium, medium/dark & deep 
• Cream Contour Palette

I think it is very user friendly and I really like this idea. I can travel with only one or two face palette from foundation to highlighter. But the problem is are they all good products? so that I can rely on only e.l.f. products while I'm travelling? I've seen YouTube reviews saying cream blush and this contour palette is good but couldn't see any other product reviews on it yet. Maybe I should try all of them and can able to give conclusion of my thoughts on e.l.f. face palette series.

e.l.f. Contour PaletteWhen I purchased this at Kmart in Australia, there is only one shade for this contour palette but I've seen theres one more darker shade available at elfcosmetics.com. I hit the pan on darkest contour shade and it didn't take long. I think its because I used this shade as an eyeshadow so I can hit pan this quick.

e.l.f. Contour Palette Swatch
This is a swatch on my arm. As you can see this is not super pigmented powders. It is buildable and blending nicely. I think this is a plus point for the contour palette because who wants sharp and harsh lines on cheeks? So I'm happy with this pigmentation. The lighter contour shade is too orange on my skin tone so I use this shade mix with darker contour shade or sometimes I use this alone as a blush/bronzer. Move on to the lighter shades, matte finish highlight shade is a mess... I don't use it on my face at all. It is not a good powder to use as a setting powder and also it is too dark to use highlight under my eyes and eyebrows. It just useless colour/face powder for me. But the white shimmery highlight is EVERYTHING! I absolutely adore this colour on me as a highlighter. It is not glittery or metallic, it just give me a nice glow on my cheek bone. I do have oily skin so I don't use too much glittery highlight on my face but this is just right glow for me. I just can't stop using this shade everyday basis.

I do highly recommend this e.l.f. Cosmetics Contour Palette. It is very affordable and also I give more score for this palette is customisable. If you want to try just give it a go because it is just worth it to have in your makeup collection. 

Comments